CIPHERBEAM helps organisations to implement security standards, frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST and assists them to get certified. The program is aimed at a practical implementation of standards and practices, rather than focusing on merely developing policies and processes.
Our team members with years of experience in ISMS consulting are best suited to implement an information security program for you.
Following are some of the specialised services under ISMS Consulting Practice :
- Design & implement Information Security Governance Framework.
- Develop Information Security Policies and Processes
- Conduct Risk Assessments
- Security Audits & Assessments
- Security Training & Awareness
- Application Security, Penetration Testing
- ISO 27001 Certification Assistance
- NIST Framework Implementation
Why You should consider CIPHERBEAM for ISMS :
CIPHERBEAM has a standard approach to implement the ISMS structure based on our experience in various implementations. The team approaches the assignment with a clear methodology and tool set so that time required to implement the standard is shorter and is cost effective for the client. One of the key aspects of our approach is focused on the effectiveness of the implementation and activities on the ground are conducted to ensure that the standard is adopted in its true spirit.
Auditing Cyber Security posture can be quite challenging considering the vast amount of IT resources and infrastructure implemented by an organisation over a period of time. Often the linkages between technologies and business processes are not maintained, leading to lack of documentations, understanding of the relationship between technology components.
CIPHERBEAM’s audit services brings in a risk based audit approach to prioritise security of an organisation’s crown jewels and move towards other assets of the organisation. The audit service is a combination of technology, process and people so that the client gets complete view of the cyber security posture.
Employees are part of an organisation’s attack surface, and ensuring they have the know-how to defend themselves and the organisation against threats is a critical part of a healthy security program. Organisation’s proprietary information is at risk. Security breaches cost money, customers and brand reputation. Unfortunately, many breaches are due to lack of employee awareness of the security risks of their activities online, in social media, at work or home.
CIPHERBEAM’s training services focuses on continuous learning and awareness for employees on third parties engaged with the company.
- Online or classroom training services
- Micro learning: Short and quick video based training, focused on specific subjects
- Monthly newsletters highlighting the latest security topics
- Video based training, monthly tops based on current trends
- Weekly email communications on current topics
Types of Training :
- Classroom training: This allows instructors to see whether learners are engaged throughout the process and adjust accordingly. It also allows participants to ask questions in real time.
- Online training: This scales much better than in-person training, and it will likely be less disruptive to employee productivity since learners can work through the content from any location at their own convenience. This can also allow learners to work through the material at their own pace.
- Phishing campaigns: Nothing captures a learner’s attention quite like the realisation that they’ve fallen for a phish. Of course, learners who fail the phishing test can be automatically enrolled in further training.
Third Party Risk Assessment
The assessment takes care of detailed assessment of business processes being executed from the offshore environment. Our assessment team starts with a detailed checklist for different information security domains to be assessed as per the client’s engagement with the third party. Depending upon the type of engagement, criticality of a vendor, type of information or data handled a remote assessment or onsite assessment scope is agreed with the client. The reports are focussed on risks present in the third party engagement.
Key Areas of Third Party Risk Assessment
Software as a Service (SaaS)
The controls implemented on the cloud environment right from infrastructure, applications and operational aspects are assessed. As FinTech ecosystem is growing and amazing technologies are being developed, data from large businesses are flowing to these FinTech environments. Implementing and maintaining security controls are FinTech’s responsibility however are they really able to achieve the objectives? The audit focuses on this aspect very clearly. The assessment takes care of Technology and Process controls required to handle the multi-tenant eco-system of the cloud service provider or SaaS vendor.
IT Vendors, Contracts
Are the vendors handling the support processes from a secure environment as per best practices and organisations policies and terms defined? This type of assessment can be onsite or offshore depending upon the contract with the vendor. The recent examples have proved that IT vendor’s network or applications are being used by cyber criminals to target large business houses. Such attacks are often successful since the IT vendors may not have sufficient information security controls to protect the environment from sophisticated and targeted attacks. Depending upon the scope of the engagement, the assessment focuses on controls implemented in the IT vendor’s environment.